Somerset School Games - Virtual Challenges
We bring you the new personal challenges website for you to take part in at school and at home. Parents and Teachers take a look and sign up today!
Take part in our challenges with your classmates or at home with your family, or challenge yourself. Challenges range in levels and activities, but the most important thing is people in Somerset are moving more!
Click on the challenges opposite to sign up ...
Somerset School Games Virtual Dance Challenge 2020
Virtual Dance Challenge
Closing Date 30th June 2020
How does it work
1. Teachers challenge their pupils to send in video clips performing 3 or 4 dance moves. Teachers may wish to decide the dance track beforehand or let them freestyle!
2. Teachers put clips together, with a backing track, into a full video.
If you need some help with putting the video together there are lots of useful "how to" videos on YouTube – here is one that may help.
3. Teachers post the video as a private message to the School Games Facebook page - www.facebook.com/somschoolgames
What happens next
1. We will send you out certificates for all your dance pupils and one for the School as soon as we receive your entry.
2. Our panel of School Games Dance judges will review all the entries and choose the top 3. We will announce the top three after the June closing date.
3. We will try to celebrate as many entries on-line as possible – with or without the music, depending on the copyright of your music choice.
4. We will celebrate all entries by naming schools on social media.
1. You can use your videos for "wake and shake" when children are back at school.
2. You can send the video home for children to dance along to as part of their daily physical activity.
If you need any help, or have questions please email Hayley on email@example.com