Our Impact 2022 - 2023
We are delighted to share with you our Impact Report for 2022-2023.
This year saw six strategic priorities come out of our new system wide, multi-agency strategy, Somerset Moves, which provided a clear direction to help us reach people in the greatest need and achieve lasting change.
We have detailed specific projects and programmes, as well as highlighting different approaches that we are taking to realise our vision achieving healthier and happier communities in Somerset through physical activity and sport
Our impact has been great across our strategic priority areas:
- Positive experiences for Children and Young People (pages 4-9, video)
- Increasing community activity (pages 10-13, video)
- Connecting with Health and Wellbeing (pages 14-17, video)
- Developing more active environments (pages 18-20, video)
- Supporting & Motivating people to move more (pages 21-23, video)
- Developing leadership, the workforce and partnerships (pages 24-26, video)
Watch the full video here.
We're currently grappling with the following questions, and would love to hear more about how you could help us progress.
- How can we accelerate our workforce development towards having a stronger, more connected workforce to operate at community level?
- How do we best measure the impact of a whole systems approach through Somerset Moves?
- How can we influence adult social care to include more movement/functional fitness for our older generation more sustainably?
- How do we build off the work with our children who take part in HAF so that they also get opportunities to play a sport of their choice which can be really expensive?
For more details on Our Impact please get in touch with our Impact and Learning Manager, Annabel Litchfield email@example.com
Annabel Litchfield (she/her)
Impact & Learning Manager
- 07599 654681