Be Active At Home
We will constantly be trying to add to these pages as much as we can, so make sure to check back to see what's been added.
With recent government advice and instruction regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), people now themselves staying at home. It's important that we take care of our physical and mental wellbeing during these times, and despite the fact that we may be stuck indoors, physical activity is still one of the best ways of doing this. There's plenty you can do at home to keep active - here are some ideas that can get you moving!
General Advice & Useful Links
These are very uncertain times, with the government, businesses and other sources constantly updating their latest recommendations and guidelines. SASP will continue to add our latest messages regarding Coronavirus to our News Page, as well as on social media. To keep up to date with this, keep an eye out for updates on this page, as well as following our Facebook and Twitter. Below are some general advice and links in regards to the virus that may be of use.
- Government Response To Coronavirus - You can find lots of information and advice in regards to the virus on the gov.uk website.
- NHS Coronavirus Guidelines - This page provides general advice from the NHS on everything, including spotting the symptoms, deciding to self-isolate, treatment information and more.
- How To Wash Your Hands - The NHS have provided guidelines on how to wash your hands and advice on how often you should do it.
- Sport England News - Sport England have released news articles and blogs talking about general Coronavirus updates and tips on how to stay active.
- Mind - Mind are a great service to help you look after your mental health and have also put together a page on Coronavirus and your wellbeing.