West Somerset Health & Wellbeing Service
Our team of West Somerset Health & Wellbeing Coaches work in GP surgeries, at the Living Better Hub in Minehead and in community venues. Their role is to support individuals to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of their current situation
- Explore choices and create goals
- Make positive changes in your life – to benefit your physical, emotional and mental health.
- Remove blocks or obstacles that prevent you from making changes to improve your health.
The West Somerset Health Coaching service is available to anyone registered with one of the following GP practices:
- Dunster and Porlock surgeries
- Exmoor Medical Centre
- Minehead Medical Centre
- West Somerset Healthcare
Here are a few examples where a Health & Wellbeing Coach can support you:
- Weight management (group and 121 support)
- Increasing physical activity
- Feeling overwhelmed about your health
- Pain management
- Issues with sleep or chronic fatigue
- Mild depression, anxiety
How do I contact a Health Coach?
- Call the Living Better Hub Team 01643 803030
- Visit: www.livingbetter.org.uk/contact-us