SASP deliver monthly inclusive swimming sessions which is open to young people aged from 12 upwards to adults with any disability. Sessions are 12:15 – 13:00 at the Goldenstones Leisure Centre in Yeovil with sessions being £4 per session (payable termly).
We are also looking to host our annual Inclusive Swimming Festival, which will look to take place in May 2020. Dates and timings will be confirmed as soon as possible, with further information has been provided below:
- £5 entry per person
- Photographs of participants in swimwear will not be permitted
- All competitors must be able to swim
- All competitors entering 25m+ events must be competent swimmers and able to swim in deep water
- Each competitor can enter 3 events plus the relay
- It is required that entry forms and payment are submitted before the event.
To book a place, please use our Online Booking Form. For more information, contact Carly Ridgwell.
Inclusive Projects Officer
- 01823 653990