Partners and Resources
Jump Start Flyer
Violence Reduction Unit
Youth & Policing Education Hub- An interactive tool providing teachers and educators access to lesson plans created by Avon and Somerset Police aligned to local policing priorities. Lessons include consent, knife crime, child sexual exploitation and sexting.
Escapeline are a charity committed to the prevention of child exploitation across the south west of England. They offer training and education for children and professionals across the South West, as well as advocacy and support for those impacted by exploitation. Click here for useful resources for Parents, Carers and Young People.
My Personal Best
My Personal Best aims to develop life skills, leadership and employability skills in young people such as empathy, teamwork and resilience. We are working with the Youth Sport Trust (YST) and the Bridge School, Bridgwater to embed this within their PE.
Schemes of work
Other Useful Resources
- Somerset Survivors - Somerset's Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Healthy Teen Relationships - information on healthy teenage relationships, warning signs of abuse to look out for and the kind of help & assistance available.
- Tech Abuse - fantastic resources and advice on this site
- Criminal Justice news - sign up here for latest govt updates on areas of interest
- County Lines & Social Media
- Hidden in Plain Sight - A report on knife crime by the National Youth Agency
As part of the Safer Somerset Partnership #HealthyTeenRelationship campaign they have created an animated video highlighting signs of an abusive and unhealthy relationship.