Digital Marketing Manager
This role is for an experienced marketing professional who would like to develop their responsibilities and oversee our digital marketing and PR activities.
- Edgbaston, Birmingham and home working, B15 1NP
- Contact Name
- Emma Griffiths
- Contact Email
- £28,000 to £32,000 pro rata, per annum (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 25th May, 2022
- 5:00pm - Mon 27th June, 2022
About Digital Marketing Manager
The individual needs to be highly motivated, have excellent organisation and communication skills and a can-do attitude. The successful applicant will be working across all elements of the marketing mix and will be dedicated to helping grow awareness of our work and offerings.
This is a new role within our organisation so the role may adjust slightly as it develops.
37.5 hours per week. Part-time hours may be considered. We have a flexible approach to working, balanced with business need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop, monitor and evaluate the company marketing strategy in line with our overall company strategy to meet brand and business objectives.
- To develop our digital and organic marketing, social media platforms and our approach to SEO.
- To have responsibility for the daily management and implementation of the marketing programme, proactively promoting our work across all our business areas through our communication channels, including our website.
- To drive our understanding and investment in new and emerging media both in communicating to new and existing audiences, and in managing our profile and reputation.
- To create new and exciting content that captures the impact of our work with the aim of growing visibility and increasing engagement with our partners, learners and customers
- To evaluate the impact of our marketing and communications activities, providing reports and recommendations.
- To manage and oversee the social media aspects of our web presence i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- To be our brand custodian, reviewing and maintaining our branding guidelines and associated documents.
- To work with all staff, particularly Managers, to create engaging and suitable content for articles and newsletter content.
- To oversee the planning and strategy for paid for digital channels ensuring appropriate budgets and content is delivered.
- To oversee and develop the marketing budget, forecasting costs and identifying relevant expenditure.
- To lead internal marketing and communications.
- To help implement website developments and introduce new ideas where appropriate.
- To support and organise company events including socials.
- To undertake appropriate training and development opportunities.
- To ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and the public by complying with the appropriate Health and Safety Policies, Organisations and Arrangements and the employment of Safe Working Practices and Risk Assessment and Management.
- To comply with the No Smoking policy.
- To undertake such other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post, and to assist the division in the fulfilment of its overall objectives, commensurate with the post holder's contract.
Please apply for the role, please submit:
- A job application form which can be found via our website https://www.sportstructures.com/about-us/join-our-team/
- A CV outlining your work experience, skills, training and identify a minimum of 2 referees.
- A covering letter to describe how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the position.
Applications without the above documents, will not be considered. Applications should be submitted to: Emma.email@example.com
Somerset Activity & Sports Partnership is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.