Wheelpower Feel Inspired Junior Sports Camp
- Stoke Mandeville Stadium
- Thu, 14 Jun 2018 (10:00 - 14:30)
- Organised By
WheelPower's Feel Inspired Primary Sports Camps are a great way for young people aged 12-18 with a disability to discover sport in a safe, welcoming and friendly environment and all activity is adapted to suit your abilities. The Camps are a great way to make new friends, improve your health and have fun!
- The Primary Sports Camp is open to children with physical or mild sensory impairments between the ages of five and eleven years old. We shall also accept entry forms from those children who would not traditionally fit within 'disability sport classification' such as those with dyspraxia, epilepsy or some form of internal organ dysfunction or absence.
- The sports and activities at the Camp include athletics, basketball, boccia, cricket, table tennis, tennis and wheelchair basketball.
- These activities are all about having fun and learning new skills - this may include a small element of competition but this is optional.
- Everyone will be welcomed to take part and the sports and activities will be suitable for you at a level at which you will feel comfortable.