Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Contact Name
- Carly James
- Contact Email
- Sun, 25 Feb 2018 (09:00 - 04:30)
- Strength; conditioning, level 1, qualifications, strength and conditioning
What will my assessment involve?
The L1CCSC assessment will require you to:
- Complete a series of assessed tasks covering all four units of the qualification including a multiple choice exam.
- Complete observed practical assessment of your coaching skills, taken from the practical syllabus, and oral questions on aspects of your performance, underpinning knowledge, understanding and application
- Complete an independently assessed task covering ethics, equality and child protection.
"Great course really enjoyed the weekend, lots to take in I also hope I can remember everything." Craig Barrow, PE Teacher.
Deposits for the course need to be made by Wednesday 24th January 2018.
There is a final assessment date on 25th March 2018, candidates will need to attend all three dates (24th, 25th February and 25th March 2018.)