LimbPower Junior Games- Birmingham
- Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
- Sat, 24 Jun 2017
The Junior Games is open to young people aged 5-18 with a physical impairment. The games will provide your child with the opportunity to receive coaching in a number of sports. The Sports on offer will include Wheelchair Basketball, Track and Field Athletics, Cycling, Sitting Volleyball, Tennis, Badminton, Football and Archery. There will also be a climbing wall at this year’s event.
The Junior Games provide participants with:
- An opportunity to participate in sport
- The chance to learn and develop coordination and motor skills
- A chance to meet other children and families with limb difference
- The inspiration to discover their potential through sport
Entry fee for participating children is £10 including lunch. Siblings are welcome to register and take part. Please complete a registration form for each sibling who is attending.