Club Matters is Sport England's one stop shop for sports clubs. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run a sustainable club.
Who is Club Matters for? - Club Matters resources are for you if you; run a sports clubs, whether large or small, formal or informal; are thinking about setting up a club; support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation; or are active in sports development.
What are the benefits? - The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources; will help you attract and retain members; provide practical tips & guidance; offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and will improve and develop your skills
What tools and resources are available?
Club Matters gives you access to free innovative tools to help develop your club. Registration is simple and free. Get started with Club Matters today and build a brighter future for your club. The tools available include;
- Club Improvement Tool - an online health check for clubs of all shapes and sizes. Find out how you are performing and get a tailored development plan identifying recommended resources to help you build the club you want.
- Club Views - allows you to find out what is important to your members, volunteers, players and participants and make suggestions on areas for improvement. Choose from our pre-written questions or create your own bespoke review.
- Start a Club - give informative and practical guidance if you are looking to start a new club.
- Clubmark - the universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs.
- Club Matters Social - can be used to communicate and share information with your club members, volunteers and other organisations.