Address: Princess Royal Sports Complex
Wellington School,South Street
- Contact Name
- Jane Browne
- Next Session
- This session may have ended
- Sport / Physical Activity
- Skill Level
- Taster Session, Beginner, Intermediate
- 8 to 16 years
- Genders Accepted
- Organised By
- Wellington Swords Fencing Club
- £5.50/hour session £6.50/ 1.5 hour session (First Session Free)
- Meeting Point
- In Fencing Salle (Movement Suite) on first floor.
These sessions are aimed at 8 -16 year olds. Novice, social and competitive fencers.
Fencing is great - you get to play games and even hit your opponent with a sword. It develops balance, co-ordination, self control and fitness. It particularly appeals to those who don't like ball games or team sports. For more see: https://www.britishfencing.com/explore-fencing/fencing-101/
We teach you everything and provide any kit and equipment you need to start. You need a smile and enthusiasm!
Mondays: 6.45 - 8 pm for 10 - 16 years.
Thursdays: 6 - 7 or 7.30 pm 8 - 12 years
What to Bring / Equipment
Sports kit with long trousers, clean trainers, water bottle, towel