- Next Session
- Thursday 27th February 2020 (18:00 - 18:55)
- Sport / Physical Activity
- 50+ Classes, Aerobics, Boxercise, Chair Based Exercise, Circuit Training, Dance, Exercise Class, Exercise Referral, Falls Prevention, Gym/Health Club, Hiking, Jogging, Mental Health, Nordic Walking, Nutrition, Pilates, Tai Chi, Walking, Yoga, Zumba®
- Skill Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed
- Genders Accepted
- Organised By
- The Beach Hotel Fitness Suite, Minehead
- £6 per session or included in our full membership
Luisa's style of teaching incorporates her years as a Fitness Presenter, Pregnancy Coach, and Personal Trainer, as well as her long-standing passion for the practice of yoga and its many benefits. Her classes integrate traditional yoga postures with modern fitness moves to give you the endless benefits of both worlds. The class is beautifully choreographed to an inspiring playlist and emphasises good breathing, mental focus, and posture. This yoga class honours the ancient traditions of yoga, but from a non-spiritual approach. It is about simply moving with the breath, and exploring your own body from an anatomical perspective.
This class supports both men and women of absolutely all ages.
Expect to practice some gentle flow, along with deeper stretches, and a blissful meditation or relaxation. Modifications will be offered as appropriate.
Please bring your own yoga mat if you have one, we have a few available if not. Please also bring blankets or a pillow to help you be as comfortable as you like!
HOW DO I BOOK?
Just £6 a class, or included in our flexible monthly full membership.
Please message us via Facebook The Beach Fitness Suite Minehead, call us 01643 709778, or email your class instructor, Luisa, at email@example.com with any questions, or to book.
This activity also runs on these dates: