- Next Session
- Thursday 27th February 2020 (14:00 - 15:00)
- Sport / Physical Activity
- 50+ Classes, Aerobics, Boxercise, Chair Based Exercise, Circuit Training, Dance, Exercise Class, Exercise Referral, Falls Prevention, Gym/Health Club, Hiking, Jogging, Mental Health, Nordic Walking, Nutrition, Pilates, Tai Chi, Walking, Yoga, Zumba®
- Skill Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Mixed
- Genders Accepted
- Inclusive of members with
- Organised By
- The Beach Hotel Fitness Suite, Minehead
- £6 per session or included in our full membership
A weekly afternoon opportunity for adults of all abilities and ages in Minehead to enjoy the benefits of Pilates.
The health benefits of Pilates include: improved flexibility; increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the 'core muscles' of your body); and balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body.
Fiona, your instructor, has many years of experience in teaching Pilates, as well as a whole range of fitness and coaching skills.
Basic fitness levels are needed, ability to move from the mat to standing, and enthusiasm to try new exercises!
HOW DO I BOOK?
Just £6 a class (from 1st April 2019), or included in our flexible monthly full membership.
Please message us via Facebook The Beach Fitness Suite Minehead, or call us on 01643 709778 or to ask any questions, or to book.
This activity also runs on these dates: