Crowdfunding could be an option to raise funds for your club
Posted: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:55
Nearly all clubs and organisations are in need of funds. There is always an extra bit of kit, a new coach to train, a training camp to pay for or possibly even changing rooms to refurbish or an extension to build.
Whatever the reason, money is always an issue. There are grants available for a few, but there is an increasing emphasis on self help. That is where we can help.
We are a charity set up specifically to help clubs, athletes and those involved with sport and physical activity access funds from the crowd. We work with Sport National Governing Bodies and County Sports Partnerships to help people like you succeed in their fundraising.
What can we do:
- We provide a platform for you to maximise your fundraising.
- We can help put together a compelling message to maximise your chance of success
- We provide marketing support and training to help you and your team succeed
- We can maximise your fundraising with:
- Gift Aid. As a Charity we can add Gift Aid to donations which turns 3100 into £125. (By the way, it doesn't matter if your club is not a CASC, because we are the charity accepting donations)
- Other fundraisers working on your behalf. Now every club member, their friends and family can have their own fundraising pages attached to yours with each doing their bit toward the common goal. One may run a 10K, another a bike ride and son on. they each get sponsored and donations flow to your appeal.
- Events which you may wish to run. We can advertise and sell tickets or entry to your event online via the platform with funds flowing into your appeal
- Merchandise specific to you. Via our partners Communitee we can supply T-shirts, hoodies etc specific to your appeal.
What can you do:
- Come up with project needing funds: new extension requiring match funding, refurbished changing rooms, training camps, coaching course, anything that promotes sports and physical activity and improves peoples lives as a consequence.
- Provide an enthusiastic team who want to help the project succeed.
- Have a look at projects on our newly revamped website.
- Fill in the application form or contact us or telephone on 07917236619
- It costs you nothing to run an appeal.
- You get what you have raised plus Gift Aid (less fees).
- There is no minimum or maximum funds to raise.
- You can come back as often as you like (many have).
WE ARE AT LEAST 20% MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ANY OTHER PLATFORM SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?