Now accepting applications for Year 4 (April 2014 - March 2015) Sportivate Projects.
Areas of Focus for Year 4
From analysing Somerset’s Sportivate results in Year 1, 2 and 3, we have a number of focus areas for our delivery of Sportivate in Year 4 and would like to encourage more applications targeting these focus areas.
The areas of focus for Sportivate delivery in Somerset in Year 4 are:
- Projects targeting 19-25 year olds.
- Projects targeting females.
- Projects in the Sedgemoor and Mendip area.
- Projects that show National Governing Body (NGB) engagement.
- Projects with a focus on the exit route- Strong support into longer term participation.
- Disability projects
|Briefing Notes||Participant Registration Form 11 - 15yrs|
|Things to consider...||Participant Registration Form 16 - 25yrs|
|How to use the portal|
|Sportivate Best Practise Application Examples||Tips for how to use Twitter|
|Tips for how to use Facebook|
Do you want to bring a World Class Athlete face to face with your Sportivate participants? If so contact Sarah Coombs for more information.
Sportivate Project Lead
Tel: 01823 653990