Applications for Year 5 delivery (April 2015 - March 2016) are now OPEN!
Are you looking for funding to get more 11-25 year olds active? If you are interested in delivering a project targeting inactive young people and supporting them into long term participation, please get in contact.
Areas of Focus for Year 5
The areas of focus for Sportivate delivery in Somerset in Year 5 are:
- Projects targeting females
- Projects targeting 19-25 year olds.
- Projects in the Sedgemoor and Mendip area.
- projects with a strong focus on the exit route, therefore a strong emphasis into long term participation
- Projects that show National Governing Body (NGB) engagement.
- Disability projects
|Year 5 Briefing Notes||Participant Registration Form 11 - 15yrs|
|Things to consider...||Participant Registration Form 16 - 25yrs|
|Sport England Youth Insight||How to use the portal|
|Sportivate Best Practise Application Examples||Tips for how to use Twitter|
|Tips for how to use Facebook|
Do you want to bring a World Class Athlete face to face with your Sportivate participants? If so contact Sarah Coombs for more information.
Sportivate Project Lead
Tel: 01823 653990